Interview by Arthur Hovhannisyan
Nyut.am Masonry denies Christianity, proclaims God to man, is totally denied the idea of national belonging, completely ignores the notion of “homeland”. Our interview with publicist, economist Khachatur Dadayan is about this and other details related to masonry.
By the way, what Mr. Dadayan said about freemasonry, mastery of the masons, the high position acquisition, opportunities, special external signs, strict confidentiality, obedience, often cruel punishment for violating discipline, clear distinction, gradation, and today, according to published information , are typical of masonry.
– According to the published and well-known information, what is masonry?
– Frequency or Frequency (French, franc mason) is a direction that originated in England and declared its existence in 1717 for the first time. The organizational structure of that movement has as much mysterious as its historical explanation. In the Middle Ages, a class of brotherhood was made by masters who carried their craftsmen – hammers, trunks, aprons, aprons, etc.
By secrecy, masons acquired high standing, fame, honor, recognition, and tremendous financial opportunities. To recognize one another, the masons used special external signs, such as handmade, handcuffs, vocabulary, and subjects that were only known to them. However, two things were required – strict secrecy that could often be compensated for by life and absolute obedience.
– According to your studies, what is the masonry, the conclusion that you have made as a result of your studies corresponds to the already published and well-known information?
I think that masonry is the most dangerous challenge that has been thrown into Armenia, our nation and our statehood. If a community is supranational, it controls the person-controlled person above all, of course, it can not be overwhelmed.
– What is the division of the famous masons, about the degree of gradation?
– They had an internal division. The first group included architects, the second was the construction masters who assisted the architects, the third – the pupils or beginners. This category has been preserved for centuries. Workers called associations had the following divisions: The first ranks 1-18 included beginners, and secondly, the assistants were involved in the 18-30 stages, forming congregations, and the masons of the highest 30-33 degrees were philosophical advice. Here was the masonic elite – the Kadosh-Knight, the Grand Inspector, the General Investigator, the Grand Prix of the Royal Secrets, and the Supreme Commander-in-Chief.
– This is the external and internal organizational aspect of masonry, and what is the ideological orientation of that organization?
– In 1723 English Protestant Anderson wrote the first Charter of Freemasonry – the Code or the Constitution, which was based on the meaning. There were three principles proclaimed: Freedom, Equality, Brotherhood, that is, masonry would be a global community of mutual assistance, humanism, social solidarity, and achieved the realization of its principles through education, science, arts and human development and progress. Perhaps a question arises: what’s the difference between masonry and, say, other religious or worldly humanistic ideologies? The difference is immense, substantial and based on denialism and denial. First, denying Christianity, man is proclaimed God, God is substituted by a man, and the first word of the phrase “free melancholy” emphasizes freedom and independence from everything, including Christianity. Second, the idea of national belonging is completely denied. Since man is God, then there must be human associations, not nations. It is not accidental that the creation of the “Human Rights Association” was initiated by the French Hospice Lyudovic Trarion. Thirdly, the concept of “homeland” is completely negatively affected.
Interview by Arthur Hovhannisyan
Editorial: We will present Khachatur Dadayan’s findings, discoveries, and other remarkable information about Armenian masons in one of our next releases.