YEREVAN – The United States Ambassador to the Republic of Armenia, Richard M. Mills, Jr., recently toured the exhibit, sponsored by the Armenian National Institute (ANI) and the Armenian Assembly of America (Assembly), depicting the critical humanitarian role played by two courageous American YMCA officials during the first republic of Armenia.
- Witness to the Armenian Genocide: Photographs by the Perpetrators’ German and Austro-Hungarian Allies
- The First Refuge and the Last Defense: The Armenian Church, Etchmiadzin, and the Armenian Genocide
- The First Deportation: The German Railroad, The American Hospital, and the Armenian Genocide
- Iconic Images of the Armenian Genocide (also available as a slideshow)
- Survivors of the Armenian Genocide