A large fire broke out at a hotel in Yerevan, the capital city of Armenia.
On Wednesday, at 6:54am, the 911 emergency hotline received a call informing that smoke was coming out a hotel in downtown Yerevan.
Six fire brigades and an emergency response team were dispatched to the scene.
It was found out that the washing machine, dryer, towels, etc. were burnt nearby the laundry at the basement floor of this hotel.
The fire was extinguished at 7:21am.
A total of 38 guests and 8 employees of this hotel were evacuated from the building.
No one was injured.